Manager / General Manager
**SALARY $100k to $200k per year based on experience and performance!
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to join our team as a Restaurant Manager. As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our restaurant, ensuring exceptional customer service, and driving business growth.
Oversee and manage all aspects of the restaurant’s operations, including staff supervision, customer service, inventory management, and financial performance.
- Training and managing the performance of all staff.
- Seek new employees, interview, hire, and onboard new team members. Should ensure that all staff completes the orientation and respective departmental training before working independently.
- Scheduling and ensuring proper coverage with cost effective considerations.
- Providing and developing strategies enabling ongoing training, coaching and
- development opportunities.
- Establish staff expectations, provide ongoing feedback & coaching and address
- performance issues in a constructive and professional manner.
- Create and maintain a positive and motivating work environment, fostering teamwork, and ensuring staff morale and productivity.
- Handle guest inquiries, concerns, and complaints in a professional and timely manner, ensuring guest satisfaction and loyalty.
Food and Beverage
- Collaborate with the culinary team to continuously refine and improve menu offerings, considering customer preferences and market trends.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the restaurant’s menu, daily specials, and beverage offerings to provide guidance and support to staff and customers.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling & storage, cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen, bar & dining areas
- Monitor kitchen to ensure consistent high-quality food preparation, presentation, and service.
- Work with the chef and owner to estimate food needs and maintain kitchen standards.
- Work with the bar manager and owner to establish weekly liquor needs.
Operations, Maintenance, and Cleaning
- Develop and enforce standard operating procedures to maintain consistent service and quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, food handling standards, and licensing requirements both set by The Park at 14th and local laws.
- Monitoring established daily and weekly internal cleaning schedules.
- Maintaining cleaning schedules and ensuring that all maintenance & repairs are
- completed as needed.
- Maintain schedules & notes for routine vendor visits: hood cleaning, pest control, fire extinguishers, HVAC, kitchen equipment, plumbing, electric, etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, vendors, and contractors to ensure the availability of quality ingredients, equipment, and services.
- Overseeing inventory and ordering of food, beverage, and supplies.
- Plan and execute with the marketing department to oversee activities to attract new customers and increase repeat business.
- Monitor and analyze restaurant performance metrics, such as sales reports, labor costs and customer feedback, making data-driven decisions to improve operations.
- Facilitating communication with the ownership of relevant business decisions.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to enhance the restaurant’s competitiveness and innovation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have or be able to obtain ServeSafe certifications, ABC Manager’s license, and
- food safety license.
- Eager individual able to develop high level working knowledge of the operating systems: PosiTouch, Open Table, Highrise, Tripleseat
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays is required.
- Previous leadership experience or general customer service experience preferably in a hospitality setting (does not need to be in the restaurant industry).
- Restaurant management experience is a plus!