Are you ready to make an average of $45 an hour as a BARTENDER?? You can do it working full time at The Park at 14th! We are a high volume, upscale casual restaurant concept, expanding our staff rapidly to accommodate consistently fully booked brunches and dinners! We hire and care deeply for people with creativity, passion and the drive to be the best.
- Responsible for preparing beverages for guests according to recipe, as well as serving
- food for guests that dine in the bar area.
- Assisting bussers, food runners, servers, and host duties as directed.
- Prepare and serve beverages to guests according to recipes and contracts.
- Stock/restock appropriate areas of the bar with alcohol, glassware, ice and supplies.
- Account for and maintain the security of all bar stock and inventoryEnsure the overall
- guest experience exceeds expectations and anticipate guests’ needs
- Greet guests with a warm, sincere smile
- Use tact and good judgment when dealing with guest challenges and respond to guest
- needs with patience and courtesy
- Responsible for the security and reconciliation of the bar cash drawer
- Accurately record and account for all items ordered, process payments, and account for and balance all sales/receipts in compliance with restaurant policies and procedures
- Understand and respond knowledgeably to questions about the restaurant and menu
- Use sales techniques and present and encourage current promotions to guests
- Follow all steps of service
- Understand and follow the food allergy procedure and special orders/restrictions
- Comply with all safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment
- Get along well with others and be a team player
- Present yourself with savvy and professionalism in both appearance and demeanor
- Available to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including weekends
- Effectively service a full bar top, cocktail station, and dining room orders
- Safely and effectively use and operate all necessary tools and equipment, including
- knives and blenders
- Ability to effectively communicate in order to perform and follow job requirements in
- written and spoken direction
- Ability to multi-task calmly and effectively in a busy, stressful environment
- A friendly, accommodating demeanor, as well as an ability to multi-task, are essential for success in this position.
- High Volume Service
- POS Systems
- Cocktail making and spirits knowledge
- TIPS Certified
- Compensation: Hourly ($8.00) + tips
- Benefits & Perks: Dining Discounts