- Where is The Park located?
- 920 14th St NW Washington, DC 20005 (mid-block between I & K Sts)
- How do I contact The Park?
- Main Line (202)737-7275
Bottle Service Table Reservations (202)262-3939
Corporate Events (202)425-8080
- Is there a Metro nearby?
- The Park can be accessed via the McPherson Square stop on the BLUE and ORANGE lines. Use the 14th & I St exit and walk north ½ block on west side of 14th St to The Park.
- When is The Park open?
- Thursday 5pm-2am
Special events (luncheons, receptions, galas, fundraisers, weddings, etc.) can be arranged at any day & time, subject to availability.
- How can I get further information on corporate events and catering?
- Please contact Anne at (202)425-8080 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Is there a minimum age requirement for entrance to The Park?
- The Park generally requires all guests to be 21 years of age or over.
- Does The Park offer valet parking?
- U Street Parking offers valet parking at the front entrance of The Park starting at 6:30pm nightly. The rate is $20 per vehicle.
- Are there any public parking lots available close to The Park?
- The following link shows a map of parking lots in the vicinity of Park.
- What great hotels are near the Park?
Please click here to view nearby hotels.
- Is there a coat check?
- Coat check is available at a cost of $5 per item / (1) item per hanger.
- What major credit cards do you accept?
- We accept American Express, Visa and Master Card. We do not accept gift cards or any cards that are not imprinted with the user’s name.
- Does The Park have a happy hour or other specials?
- The Park has happy hour from 5-7pm on Thursday and Friday featuring $5/$4/$3/$2/$1 nightly food and drink specials. click here for details
- Does The Park serve dinner? How about lunch?
- Yes, on Thursday and Friday we have a full dinner menu available from 5-10:30pm. While we do not regularly open for lunch, The Park is available during the day for private luncheons, meetings, retreats, team building activities or other functions.
- How do I make dinner reservations?
- Please call (202)737-7275 from10am-4pm Monday through Friday. Outside of those hours, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you submit an email request, you MUST receive an email response from The Park for your reservation to be confirmed. We will seat walk-ins on a first come first serve basis.
- How do I reserve an area in the lounge?
- After 10pm, all seated areas in Park are available for bottle service only and can be reserved with the required minimum liquor spend. Please call the bottle service table reservation line at (202)262-3939. If there is no answer, please send a text message to that number AND an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, contact number and email, desired date, how many guests, and any other pertinent information.
- Is there a cover charge?
- On Saturday, there is a cover charge starting at 10pm when we open. The regular cover charge is $20. Times and amount of the cover charge are subject to change on any given day due to special events.
- How do I get on the guest list?
- Please submit names to the appropriate guest list:
Click here For THURSDAY guestlist
Click here For FRIDAY guestlist
Click here For SATURDAYS guestlist
- What is the dress code?
- The Park strives to maintain an atmosphere that is friendly and inviting to all who come here. While it is truly impossible to author a complete list of unacceptable attire, the manner of dress, whether specified or not, shall be governed by good taste and be in keeping with the character of The Park. As such, our staff is charged with the difficult decision of either welcoming those guests whose dress they consider appropriate, or politely denying access to anyone considered inappropriate to the occasion. Please understand that these decisions are not arbitrary, but rather based on our desire to facilitate the optimal surroundings for an environment of our caliber. Sports shoes, casual boots, flip flops, t-shirts, athletic apparel, and tattered or ill-fitting clothing clearly are unacceptable. Meanwhile, some other items may depend on the manner in which they are worn. The specific type of clothing may not be taken into consideration as much as the style that is portrayed by the person wearing it. We reserve the right to make a judgment regarding the image that we want our facility, as well as our guests, to represent. As such, we encourage our guests to avoid the inconvenient and uncomfortable situation that might arise if they or their guests are denied access to The Park, by diplomatically respecting our decisions. We are confident that our guests’ good sense of style and taste, along with the careful judgment of our staff, will continue the atmosphere of warmth and gracious decorum which our guests anticipate when they enjoy an evening at The Park.
IN SHORT……LOOK YOUR BEST!!!
- Where can I get information on upcoming events?
- Please click on the Nightlife tab on The Park website, www.park14.com, for up-to-date information on nightly events or click here.
- Does The Park have a lost and found?
- If you leave or misplace an item at The Park, please call (202)737-7275 Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm. If you need to reach someone outside of those hours, please call and/or send a text (202)262-3939 or (202)425-8080.
- How do I apply for a position at The Park?
- We are always looking for great additions to our team! Please apply in person at The Park on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday from 11am-3pm.
- How do I submit a suggestion or complaint?
- Please send your submissions to The Park via email to firstname.lastname@example.org